- Strategic marketing
- Social media and digital marketing
- PR & communications
- Events and project management
She enjoys a challenge and is committed to getting things done . She draws on a wealth of experience to apply to any given situation. George loves to learn and share knowledge. Her philosophy is:
“Not to limit myself… I strive for continuous growth in life and my professional career”.
With a career spanning 10 years George began her career within the music and entertainment industry. She is privileged to have worked on projects on behalf of organisations such as Panasonic, Ministry of Sound, Oxfam, Max Power and artists such as Don-E and Omar (MBE) to name just a few.
She recently completed a BA Honours degree course in Events Management & Marketing at London Metropolitan Business School. While at university she was awarded a London Metropolitan University IOD Visiting Professor (VP) Excellence Award (2011).
George has just completed a one-year internship (originally contracted for six months) at the British Hospitality Association. Ever inspired her sights are now set on using her transferable skills to add value and make a difference within her next role.
4 Random facts about George:
- She worked in Shoreditch before it was trendy.
- She is passionate about colour (much of her blog is dedicated to the subject).
- She once had a chance meeting with the inspiring film director, Spike Lee.
- She is passionate about her family, experiencing life, photography and the 4C’s (colour, chilli, chocolate and cheese).
Why not check out more random facts about George.
Your invited to connect with George and see if she is right for your business.